Are you spending time on all the “other” stuff to run your business when you could be making money actually creating your product or service?
If so then my bookkeeping and VA services are for you! As a virtual assistant I can:
- Help your business grow
- Make your business more profitable
- Allow you to work less and stress less
Does this sound like what you need? Good! Let’s chat.
Here are a few ways I can help:
1. Administrative Relief and Inbox Management
Instead of spending your day wading through emails, trying to answer those oh so frequently asked questions again (and again), chasing down overdue payments, scheduling, and other tasks that keep you away from the work you love, let me take that off your hands. I can read, sort, respond, organize, schedule, and call. By managing your inbox I transform it into a clean and organized space where you can find what you need and only deal with the emails that require your attention.
Not only can I keep the books in order and provide you with financial reports (and explain them in plain English!) I can also offer insights into your business. By paying attention to the details of where the money comes from and where it goes my analysis can reveal patterns, opportunities, and potential efficiencies currently hiding from you. I can also create budgets to guide you and produce benchmarking reports to help you understand where your business stands in relation to the competition and how you can improve your bottom line.
3. Content Auditing
If you have a back catalog of blog posts that need updating to match your current style, fix broken links, add current affiliate links, update/add pictures, and improve SEO: I can take that on. You focus on new content while I prepare your archive to be re-shared, introduced to a fresh audience, and compile a list of evergreen posts.
I have a variety of packages to get us started:
Project Based Packages
Social Media Management + Pinterest
Need a different kind of help? Contact me!
Here are even more things I can do for you!
- Data entry/records updates
- Facebook group management
- Setting up social media accounts
- Setting up WordPress sites
- Content management including: managing contributors, reviewing submissions, content calendar, post scheduling, writing posts, proofreading, moderating comments, etc.
Contact me to discuss setting up a custom package of business solutions so you can spend time on what really matters. Prices start at $30/hour.
P.S. I take digital security seriously.
Rest assured, your passwords and other sensitive data are stored behind bank level security. Here are some of the details and what it means for you:
- I use a password manager when accessing your accounts (your passwords are stored on encrypted servers and I use a single complex master password only I know)
- Bookkeeping involves cloud accounting software with encrypted data storage and two-step authentication
- My local disc is also encrypted (this means that if someone were to physically steal my hard drive they could not view any of the data on it).